We, “Northern Rifleman LLC” sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Northern Rifleman LLC” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
• If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 651-247-4733.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
• Contact the FFL of your choice and understand the requirements that they might require in order to send out their FFL
• Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
• Have the FFL dealer e-mail or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below: note: We do not accept faxes.
Northern Rifleman LLC
Attn: Michael Emery
6043 Hudson Road STE 140 H
Woodbury, MN 55125
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from “Northern Rifleman LLC” This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California: Handguns must be on California’s approved list. Assault weapons must be CA Approved. Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC).
Washington D.C.: No Firearms .
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
________________________________________ To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
• We can ship ammunition to your door via Federal Express.
• Use of known shipper, no third party
• No sales outside the U.S
• Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
• Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
• Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
• Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
• Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
• All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
Illinois: We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
Connecticut: We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
Chicago, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
Cook County, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
Los Angeles, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Massachusetts (Statewide): No Ammo without an FFL
New York City, NY: No Ammo
Oakland, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Sacramento, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Washington D.C.: No Ammo
APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
PO. Boxes: No Ammo
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
________________________________________ States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines:
California: 10 round limit
Colorado: 10 round limit
Connecticut: 10 round limit
Hawaii: 10 round limit
Maryland: 10 round limit
Massachusetts: 10 round limit
New Jersey: 15 round limit
New York: 10 round limit